At Wellbeing of Women, we believe that we can achieve more in partnership with others than we can on our own.
Thanks to the generosity to our past and current supporters, we have made remarkable progress in the developments which we now take for granted - for example, pain relief in child birth, baby scans and screening during pregnancy, IVF, and cervical cancer screening - that have been enabled through research funded by Wellbeing of Women.
Despite this progress in the UK:
• 1 woman still dies every 2 hours from ovarian cancer
• 17 babies die at or near birth every day in the UK
• 1 in 5 pregnancies end in miscarriage
• Globally a woman dies every minute in childbirth
The solutions to these problems are delayed only by lack of funding, not by lack of ideas, enthusiasm or expertise.
With Wellbeing of Women, you will be partnering a charity that works hard to make the most of your investment and has been widely recognised for our sustainable impact and achievements.
We offer a personal relationship for all our corporate partners, large and small, and you’ll be able to clearly see the real difference your support is making - to save the lives of more women and babies.
There are a variety of different ways that we can work together:
Charity of the Year
Cause Related Marketing & Joint Promotions
Support a Research Project
Gifts in Kind
Benefits to Partners
As a partner of Wellbeing of Women you can expect:
• A dedicated account manager – our enthusiastic and experienced team take a commercial approach to our corporate partnerships, and will work closely with you to ensure that strategic objectives are met and exceeded.
• A range of fun and exciting fundraising ideas and activities, including guaranteed places in events such as the London Marathon.
• Tailored support from our Marketing department.
• Invitations to exclusive events and networking opportunities.
• Recognition on the Wellbeing of Women website
To find out more about working with Wellbeing of Women, please contact:
Jess Phillips on 020 3697 7000 or email Jess at email@example.com